Procurement manages the City’s procurement program through the effective use of a wide array of procurement and contracting procedures involving the issuance of various solicitations, negotiation efforts, and award of contracts for all types of goods and services including construction and professional services. Our goal is to provide timely and effective customer service consistent with sound public procurement principles.
To establish a central procurement department that ensures the consistent application of procurement best practices, good stewardship of taxpayers’ dollars, and the highest level of public trust while working in partnership with internal departments.
- Ethics – always doing the right thing, especially when no one is looking.
- Impartiality – unbiased decision-making and actions at all times.
- Accountability – taking ownership and being responsible to all stakeholders for our actions.
- Professionalism – easily accessible and understandable policies and processes/procedures.
- Service – obligation to assist stakeholders.
- Transparency – readily available documentation of all manner of procurement transactions.
Procurement in the City of Groveland
To register your business a supplier for the City of Groveland, suppliers must complete the Supplier Registration through ProcureNow and provide all required documents. All current and future suppliers should register and maintain an updated profile on the site. The site allows you to choose the products/services in which you have an interest. Through this registration, our files will remain current and you can receive automatic notifications of bid opportunities. If you have any problems with the registration process, you may refer to this Help Article.
The City of Groveland’s New e-Procurement Portal will allow prospective bidders to do the following:
• Register to receive notifications of future opportunities by signing up for our new e-Procurement Portal and selecting “Subscribe” to create an account.
• Follow updates to existing opportunities by finding the opportunity and clicking the Follow button. This will allow all interested bidders to received addenda notices automatically.
• Submit questions and receive answers regarding open bids opportunities.
• Guide suppliers through the process of responding electronically to RFPs, bids, etc. to ensure your bids have been accurately completed.
• Receive near-real time support when bidders have any questions about how to use ProcureNow. Typical wait times for support responses are between immediate and 15 minutes.
• Ultimately, be your one location for all bid opportunities issued by City of Groveland.
THERE IS NO COST FOR SUPPLIERS TO REGISTER IN PROCURENOW.
To get started, click here Version OptionsProcurementHeadline Version OptionsProcurementHeadline Version OptionsProcurementHeadline Version OptionsProcurementHeadline, and sign up for an account. You’ll receive an email to activate your account. Then subscribe to our bids by navigating here Version OptionsProcurementHeadline Version OptionsProcurementHeadline Version OptionsProcurementHeadline and clicking the green subscribe button. For more information about how to register, please see our help file.