Formerly known as the Women's Club, the Lake David Center is located at Lake David Park, adjacent to the skate park. The Lake David Center was constructed in the early nineteen thirties through a Works Project Administration (W.P.A) funds program. Minutes from the June 11, 1934 Town Council meeting show that a motion was made to hang doors on the community building at the Park, indicating 1934 as the year of construction.
The building features a beautiful high ceiling, wood flooring, and a gas fireplace as well as a kitchen (without a range). It is often used for smaller community events, such as Girl Scout meetings, baby showers, and family dinners. There are existing tables and chairs that are included in the rental fee and the max occupancy of the building is 75. For more information please click the below link or call the Parks & Community Services office.